PIXELTEQ provides OEM spectral sensing and imaging solutions, patterned optical filters, and custom electro-optical devices for a variety of biomedical, food & agriculture, aerospace & defense, industrial, cultural heritage, and scientific applications. At the heart of each multispectral device is an array of pixel-level spectral filters purpose-built for your application. Leveraging comprehensive know-how in thin film coating, micro-patterning and electro-optical integration, our specialists collaborate with your team to provide expert design assistance and custom-engineered solutions – from rapid prototyping through high-volume OEM production.
PIXELTEQ is a subsidiary of Halma plc, an international market leader in safety, health and sensor technology.
PIXELTEQ is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
PIXELTEQ is ITAR registered (registration code M26287).
In addition to a full range of custom optical coatings, PIXELTEQ provides spectral sensing and imaging devices including:
Micro-Patterned Filters PIXELTEQ micro-patterned optical coatings combine patented microlithography expertise with state-of-the-art coating technology to enable smaller and simpler optical designs for portable or complex optical systems.
PixelSensor™ Multispectral Photodiodes combine precision spectral filters with the fast linear response of photodiodes and arrays – opening new possibilities for optical sensors.
SpectroCam™ Multispectral Cameras that deliver a configurable hardware & software platform for application development and deployment using sequential video-rate imaging for up to 8 spectral bands at a time using interchangeable optical filters.
PixelCam™ Multispectral Cameras that provide true snapshot multi-band imaging using a variety of area & linear sensors for application-specific cameras with small form factors and straightforward device integration.
OEM Integration From patterned optical filters to turnkey imagers, PIXELTEQ is your partner for delivering multispectral sensing and imaging solutions from proof-of-concept through volume production.
You can also find PIXELTEQ information on Photonics Online.
- Advanced coating platforms enable optimization of precision/throughput requirements
- Ion beam sputtering
- Magnetron sputtering
- Ion assist evaporation systems
- OEM scalable volume manufacturing to millions of units per month
- Optical-grade class 100 and 1,000 clean rooms
- Online process monitoring and control systems
- Automated, high volume spectral analysis equipment to ensure consistency and quality
- Experienced staff of thin film coating engineers, optical designers and electro-optical specialists
- In-house environmental testing for humidity, temperature, shock, vibration and acoustics
- Patented microlithography process for precision micro-patterning of spectral filters & optical coatings
- 3D rapid prototype printing (stereo-lithography)