PixelCam™ OEM Multispectral Cameras
PixelCam™ multispectral cameras provide live imaging of 3-9 spectral bands at video rates. Simultaneous multi-channel “snapshot” acquisition delivers rich, real-time data without scene change or pixel shift. Custom dichroic filter arrays are integrated into the focal plane array at wafer-level to create robust linear and area sensors that extract high-contrast spectral information at specific visible and infrared wavelengths. This breakthrough technology enables easy integration into handheld, mobile and aerial cameras – all with the same frame rate, size, weight, and power consumption as monochrome cameras.
PixelCam™ cameras are fabricated to user-defined wavelengths. The unique combination of highspeed, multi-band imaging and small form factor supports a variety of dedicated applications including agriculture, biomedical, machine vision, surveillance and authentication, and unmanned systems. Customized OEM multispectral camera modules are engineered from the wafer-level to deliver scalable volume production and easy integration into handheld and portable devices. Standard PixelCam™ camera modules are available for 4-band VIS+NIR and NIR+SWIR.
PIXELTEQ’s micro-pattered optical filters, like PixelCam™, are covered by patents in micro-patterning technologies (US patent 7648808) and pixel filter array on substrate (either glass or directly on sensor/detector wafers) methodologies (US patent 6638668).
Filter Array | NIR+SWIR
Filter Array | VIS+NIR
- Simultaneous multi-band imaging
- Custom VIS-NIR-SWIR spectral bands
- Portable size, weight and power consumption
- 21-44 frames/second snapshot acquisition
- Robust, high reliability, scalable production
- Application-specific spectral bands
- Custom pixel-scale mosaic patterning
- Sensor, camera, and housing options
- Mechanical and environmental requirements
- Proof-of-concept prototypes to high-volume production
- Aerial mapping
- Biomedical imaging
- Machine vision
- Product screening
- Remote sensing
- Surveillance and authentication
- Unmanned systems
- Water quality measurement