Coating Lead Technician IV
This position will be located in our Largo, Florida facility.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proficient operating all platforms: IBS, Evaporators, MSP
- Establish and maintain a coating production schedule
- Work with engineering team on continuous improvement
- Work with Engineering team to optimize, improve coating processes and identify issues
- Improve coating yield
- Establish and maintain training program for entry level technicians
- Perform equipment PM in collaboration with coating maintenance technician including calibrating optical monitor lamp replacement, drum noise check, adjustment of monitor intensity
- Performing statistical analysis of production data and FMEA
- Tracking equipment up time and process performance
- Investigate production issues
- Manage manufacturing documentation
- Provide technical support and training to production technicians
- Process documentation, technical reports
Education and Experience
- Experience in optical thin film deposition, optical monitoring, spectrometer measurements
- Understanding of optical thin film design
- Hands on experience in thin film manufacturing
- Experience in production environment with high performing work teams
- Experience in SPC and FMEA
- Proficiency level using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
We offer excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid holidays and time off, flexible spending accounts and 401(k) plan.
Come be part of a flexible, forward-thinking work environment that encourages skilled, highly motivated professionals to put their ideas to work in developing and supporting the most innovative line of photonics technologies on the market.
Please forward your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ocean Optics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.