Process Coating Technician IV
This position will be located in our Largo, Florida facility.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proficient operating all platforms: IBS, Evaporators, MSP
- Work with engineering staff to make continuous improvement of thin film coating processes based on analysis of manufacturing process data (spectral and other test methods and calibration)
- Tracking equipment up time and process performance
- Perform equipment PM in collaboration with coating maintenance technician including calibrating optical monitor lamp replacement, drum noise check, adjustment of monitor intensity
- Training co-worker / coating techs
- Create, control, and monitor SPC charts for Engineering and Production and FMEA
- Monitor intensity, preventive action for target arcing
- Work with Coating Process engineer to document processes and procedures
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years experience in optical thin film deposition, optical monitoring, spectrometer measurements.
- Hands on experience in thin film manufacturing running production in various platforms IBS, MSP and Evaporator.
- Attitude to work in a team environment.
- Experience in SPC and FMEA.
- Proficiency level using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
We offer excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid holidays and time off, flexible spending accounts and 401(k) plan.
Come be part of a flexible, forward-thinking work environment that encourages skilled, highly motivated professionals to put their ideas to work in developing and supporting the most innovative line of photonics technologies on the market.
Please forward your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com. Ocean Optics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.