PixelCam™ OEM Multispectral Cameras
Special Offer: 50% Discount on PixelCam™ Multispectral 4-band RGB + NIR Camera through March 31, 2018
From now through March 31, 2018, invest in a PixelCam Multispectral Camera (4-band RGB + NIR) and receive a 50% discount on standard pricing! That’s incredible value for a multispectral camera with frame rate, size, weight and power consumption comparable to monochrome cameras.
Learn more about this limited-time offer today!
Terms & Conditions
- Purchase a PixelCam Multispectral Camera between February 12, 2018 and March 31, 2018 and receive a 50% discount on standard pricing.
- The offer is not transferable.
- Terms, conditions and participation may vary locally. Outside the U.S., please contact your Ocean Optics-Pixelteq country representative or distributor for details.
- Ocean Optics-Pixelteq reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of the PixelCam discount promotion at any time, for any reason, without prior written notice.
PixelCam multispectral cameras provide live imaging of 3-9 spectral bands at video rates. Simultaneous multi-channel “snapshot” acquisition delivers rich, real-time data without scene change or pixel shift. Custom dichroic filter arrays are integrated into the focal plane array at wafer-level to create robust linear and area sensors that extract high-contrast spectral information at specific visible and infrared wavelengths. This breakthrough technology enables easy integration into handheld, mobile and aerial cameras – all with the same frame rate, size, weight, and power consumption as monochrome cameras.
PixelCam cameras are fabricated to user-defined wavelengths. The unique combination of high-speed, multi-band imaging and small form factor supports a variety of dedicated applications including agriculture, biomedical, machine vision, surveillance and authentication, and unmanned systems. Customized OEM multispectral camera modules are engineered from the wafer-level to deliver scalable volume production and easy integration into handheld and portable devices. Standard PixelCam camera modules are available for 4-band and 6-band RGB-NIR and SWIR wavelengths.
PIXELTEQ’s micro-pattered optical filters, like PixelCam, are covered by patents in micro-patterning technologies (US patent 7648808) and pixel filter array on substrate (either glass or directly on sensor/detector wafers) methodologies (US patent 6638668).
Filter Array | NIR+SWIR
Filter Array | 4-Band – RGB + NIR
Filter Array | 6-Band – RGB + NIR
- Simultaneous multi-band imaging
- Custom VIS-NIR-SWIR spectral bands
- Portable size, weight and power consumption
- Robust, high reliability, scalable production
- Application-specific spectral bands
- Custom pixel-scale mosaic patterning
- Sensor, camera, and housing options
- Mechanical and environmental requirements
- Proof-of-concept prototypes to high-volume production
- Aerial mapping
- Biomedical imaging
- Machine vision
- Product screening
- Remote sensing
- Surveillance and authentication
- Unmanned systems
- Water quality measurement